American Airlines 767 one world

I will put some more on at some point it is just quicker with he iPad

Thanks

Not meaning to offend you, but do you read over or check your messages before posting ?

More reply options / Preview Post ?

You would have noticed that your pictures are sideways or upside down.

It does not take a lot more time to you and it is nicer to people watching.

It might be quicker for you but do you expect they (we) will bother taking of their (our) time to put the picture the right way and give an opinion ?

Why should they (we) ?

Edited by AV O
  • Like 1

Not meaning to offend you, but do you read over or check your messages before posting ?

More reply options / Preview Post ?

You would have noticed that your pictures are sideways or upside down.

It does not take a lot more time to you and it is nicer to people watching.

It might be quicker for you but do you expect they (we) will bother taking of their (our) time to put the picture the right way and give an opinion ?

Why should they (we) ?

On my screen there not upside down but thanks will look into it just previewed it and they are still fine maybe it is how your viewing it Edited by feoffee2

The fact that some are upside down or rotated 90deg is something to do with iPads; I've read that somewhere else, but don't recall where - they probably look fine to the OP.

On my phone one looks upside down, but on my laptop both are; very odd.

feoffee2 - Your photos are really not doing what look like some excellent models justice. The iPad camera isn't too bad but it can't deal with artificial light very well at all; especially at low light levels. Can you not take the models outside during daylight hours? Lighting will be much, much better.

Chris

Edited by SkyMover

The fact that some are upside down or rotated 90deg is something to do with iPads; I've read that somewhere else, but don't recall where - they probably look fine to the OP.

On my phone one looks upside down, but on my laptop both are; very odd.

feoffee2 - Your photos are really not doing what look like some excellent models justice. The iPad camera isn't too bad but it can't deal with artificial light very well at all; especially at low light levels. Can you not take the models outside during daylight hours? Lighting will be much, much better.

Chris

Thanks I think I will use the laptop and camera next and I will when I get chance

Thanks for the info