REVELL TRABANT DEL BOY AND PRAT MOBILE

Built this trabant models to give me a little break away from the routemaster kit, some may say building kits is not for me as I can be quite impatient and do rush a lot of my kits just to make sure I do complete them, if I leave more than a few days gap I tend not to come back to them, I only build models of cars that interest me a lot and the trabant with its 2 stroke engine is just one of them.

imagejpg2_zps8e0bdffd.jpg

imagejpg1_zps202be010.jpg

Edited by ste1

Now I know I'm never going to win any prizes for any of my builds, as I say it is just to occupy my mind and build a few kits how I would like to see them, all my kits are built using pound shop paints and glues. Basicly done on the cheap as I'm sure you can tell.

imagejpg1_zpsf177c870.jpg

• Like 1

The one thing I thought about doing with the trabant and now wish I had, was to use filler to fill in the front wheel archers and then fit one wheel at the front to turn it into a 3 wheeled vehicle. should I go down this route in the future with another trabant kit, what would be the best filler to use? could I use body filler for motor car use as I'm sure I seen it available in my local pound shop?

Edited by ste1

• 10 months later...