Fouga Magister, Armeé de l`Air, Kinetic 1:48

Hi all,

here my latets Model: Kinetic`s Fouga Magister in 1:48. Not easy to build, but with a nice result. Fixed it out of the box with some selfe made modifications on the sureface, cockpit and canopys.

Hope you like it!

piOR0tmeyS.jpg

jizEH2sSAq.jpg

TJt5kG1zMU.jpg

ws2dxvzj9A.jpg

RN7PIo2Oh9.jpg

cj84qsQ3qI.jpg

bbEzKCr2b5.jpg

HTOvlD1QfY.jpg

y3v9LEaUkS.jpg

y3b9E8L0VQ.jpg

UHkyLk3oox.jpg

6daaAVhNe7.jpg

WGKd4eiHPm.jpg

0nQyHxbdo4.jpg

HlVreX8Dn5.jpg

twdBriMLXn.jpg

UeQoTU8xGp.jpg

uIAOCsUIZv.jpg

• Like 22

- It looks like a "Fougasson" in all her splandour the photos adding to the realism . How was the building ?

Building was pretty hard!!! The Magister is not easy to fix. Compared with other "state of the art" kits, most of the parts needs much more attention. But it`s worth to do that....

That is so good. Quality work.

Chris

Great looking model, very impressive finish and weathering.

Have one myself that I'm going to do in Irish Air Corps colours, any pointers on the problems with the kit would be greatly appreciated.

Most problems I have was to fit the clear parts to the fuselage. All clear parts are to small. Further there are a lot of smaller fitting problems all around, for example the intakes or the frames of the speedbrakes on the top of both wings. The fit of the wings to the fuselage is not the best as well.

But all in all there are no problems one can not fix, so it is worth to build this nice jet. Will looking forward when AMK release its Magister soon.