MB 326 Impala Italeri (1:72)

Hi all, here is my recently built impala. I must say, in the last week or so ive started using Klear, the new formula, and wow, what a difference. The canopies are so shiny and clear with using this and the aircraft themselves, if they should be shiny, look superb as a result. All comments welcome.

DSC04975_zps89a012c0.jpg

DSC04976_zps4a26f506.jpgDSC04974_zps4dea91bb.jpg

• Like 7

Hi thanks for your comment. The Impala exists mainly in two seater form, inwhich most are, but there are some single seater frames out there. Regards

• Like 1

Nice looking result there, Dan; if I may offer a top tip, painting the canopy frame in the cockpit interior colour before applying the external colour would give a 'solid' appearance of the right colour to the inside of the canopy, rather than the semi-translucent orange that you've ended up with.

The Impala was the name given to the MB326 built under license in South Africa by Atlas. The Impala Mk1 was the two-seat trainer version, and the Impala Mk2 was the Atlas-built single-seat ground-attack MB326K. If it wasn't built in South Africa by Atlas, then it was/is an MB326 and not an Impala.

Irrespective of the precise name, that colour scheme always looks spectacular!

Jon