Good afternoon,

This is my rendition of Dragon's Normandy Sherman in 1/72 scale:

IMG_0191_zps77442f68.jpg

IMG_0192_zps231b2414.jpg

IMG_0193_zpsf993b223.jpg

IMG_0195_zpsff107f61.jpg

IMG_0197_zps3a504835.jpg

IMG_0198_zps1e413eca.jpg

The little tank went together fine but the DS tracks were a bit of a problem. The PE straps on the back of the turret were left off because they were too

hard to bend right. The only aftermarket was a metal gun barrel.

Painted with AK Interactive's Olive Drab Modulation set - an incredible product BTW - and weathering Citadel paints and AK Interactive Track Rust.

Hope you like it!

• Like 5

Yes I like it very much. I use a lot of AK products but never used AK Interactive Track Rust before. It seems to have done a good job on the tracks. Quite a lot of detail you have done for a 1/72. I would like to see other pictures of it, I think your camera flash does not show your build as it should. Well done, impressive build.

• Like 1

I would like to see other pictures of it, I think your camera flash does not show your build as it should.

Are these better? If not, I don't mind taking more. Just give specific areas and I'll have them photographed.

P6168365_zpsd54c8cd2.jpg

P6168367_zps04754b6e.jpg

P6168374_zpsfed02f5d.jpg

P6168381_zpsd3580c58.jpg

P6168382_zpsa32c5eb4.jpg

I also forgot to mention that the streaking effect was done with Humbrol Enamel Dark Green wash.

And thank you both for the comments!

Edited by Kuro Nezumi
  • Like 3

Those photos are much better.....Looks like you've done a very nice job with the build (shame about Dragon's godawful tracks) and your OD is wonderfully lively! :thumbsup:

PS - I tend to join tracks at the bottom of the run under a road wheel, where you can get away with using a bit of plastic card and some putty to disguise the join. You can also gently (and I do mean gently) stretch DS-100 or other band type tracks either before use, or as you work with them, the latter being my preferred method as you don't distort the pitch of the track and affect the fit around the sprocket. :nerd:

• Like 1