Shuttleworth Airshow: Featuring LAA "Party in the Park"

Nice little selection of types. I like the Travel Air Mystery Ship ( if thats what I think it is??) Who's and since when ?? I recall Hawk/Testors doing a kit of this in 48th.

Well, the camera certainly seems to have done well! Those are sensational shots - so clear and all the detail is amazingly apparent. I particularly like the Storch and the Spitfire Mk.I Brilliant stuff, thanks for posting these lovely pics up.

• Like 1

Nice photos. I haven't been to an Old Warden flying day for a very long time. Must do something about that.

Chris

• Like 1

Thanks very much for all the kind words, guys. Old Warden is one of my favourite air show destinations, because the organisers have managed to maintain a friendly, considerate atmosphere where step-ladders, wind breaks and other selfish behaviours are prohibited!! :thumbsup: (Oh, and the aeroplanes are wonderful too!)

• Like 2

You`ve posted some fine photos there,.....top marks to the new camera! I agree about Shuttleworth,...my favourite airshow venue for all of the reasons you`ve mentioned,......it almost feels like a garden party with aircraft and lovely aircraft at that,....no boring grey pointy things!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Tony. I'm pleased you like the pictures. :thumbsup:

I'm really happy with the camera, although strictly I shouldn't have it yet, a it is a birthday present! :heart:

I have to say that I do like turning and burning grey, pointy things as well!

Well, the camera certainly seems to have done well! Those are sensational shots - so clear and all the detail is amazingly apparent. I particularly like the Storch and the Spitfire Mk.I Brilliant stuff, thanks for posting these lovely pics up.

The guy driving it did pretty well too! Certainly better than me in rancid conditions for photography.

I believe the mystery ship is a replica and the only flyer in the world. Must say it's the sole reason I went when all my instincts said give it a miss due to the forecast. Must post some of mine, though I remember saying that about Duxford too!

Steve.

• Like 1

Super stuff! My favourite of these additional pics has to be the in flight Spitfire underside - cloven in two.

Yes, this is obviously a personal view, but I see that rotated 90 degrees (so it's pointing up)' square crop, black and white conversion, bit of a vignette to taste. It would make a very graphic image printed out and framed on the wall.

I'm planning this scheme for the new revell 1/32 when I see one - not too complicated decal wise.

Steve.

• Like 1