Mirage IIIO 3 Squadron RAAF

noelbarnes

This is my first post on this art forum. Here is my new painting "Breakthrough" depicting two Mirage IIIOs from no 3 Squadron RAAF when based in Butterworth, Malaysia in the 1980s.

This is presently at the printers and will be a limited edition print of only 100 editions, each of which will be signed and numbered by the artist. Thanks for looking.

MIrageIIIO2final.jpg

Edited by noelbarnes
  • Like 4

Very nice indeed Noel, I do like the moon in the background and the slant of the horizon. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your work.

Colin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Noel

How do you go about getting a copy, and the cost.

Paul

Hi Paul.

You can order a copy through me. The print is 71cmx55cm and is limited to 100 copies. Each is singed and numbered.

The cost is $90 Australian plus postage. I assume you are in the UK? I would have to get your postal address to get you an accurate postage cost. Normally people pay directly into my bank account, but Paypal is also an option if you are overseas. I would require payment before posting the item.

You can chase me up on my Facebook page...Noel Barnes Aviation & Military Artist if that helps.

Let me know if you would like to go ahead.

Regards

Noel

Hi Noel

Thanks for that, i do not have a Tiwitterbook accounts can not stand them and all so no Paypal. I will look into Bank transfer next week if poss.

Will PM you all the details over the w/e or next week.

Thanks Paul

Noel....

just sent this thread to MY sister ....she's more wise about art as she's studied it , and paints etc,and said (by phone just a few seconds back ) that she likes your whole compostion and the light and the moon are very impressively realistic.

She loves that the pilot is focused with the "job" and you can imagine he is not bothered by the artist!

To quote her"A REAL SWELL PAINTING" I couldn't agree with her more .

:mike: from MY artist sister. ♥

• Like 1