1/72 - Avia S-199 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - released

Homebee

Is Kovozávody Prostějov the same as KP Models?

Yes, they are the same.

However, these days there are some new releases coming out under the KP banner as AZ Models currently owns them.

I'm quite optimistic about these new toolings. I bought one of the new tooled Zlin Z-226 kits not long ago and it's quite nice.

I'm quite optimistic about these new toolings. I bought one of the new tooled Zlin Z-226 kits not long ago and it's quite nice.

The brand restart event + a Czech (thanks Google translation...) interview from the Boss, Petr Muzikant: http://modelweb.modelforum.cz/2014/04/24/kovozavody-premiera-a-rozhovor-s-hlavnim-pachatelem/?lang=CS

For the KP's Zlin, let's have a look here: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234959157-172-zlin-c-205-z-226m-by-kovozavody-prostaejov-released/?p=1653155

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

D**m, finished the AML last year which was a bit of a job, might have to build this one as well. S199 is one of the exceptions to my only building British operated military aircraft. Hope it as good as the latest Spitfire IX's

• 2 months later...

The brown/green combo is new to me.

Like others I rather like this variant and am seriously tempted.

I guess that I can junk the two I brought in Brno in 1980.

Trevor

Sell them to me!

I'll pick up a few of the new ones in a couple of weeks, but the old KP ones hold a special place in my heart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Avia S-199 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - released - new boxing
  • 2 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Avia S-199 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - released