Combat Conversions - 1/72 Firecat

Biggles

Does anyone know how to contact a trader under the above name?

I saw him at the Cosford Show back in February (I think) where he was trading alongside Freightdog Models. He was selling conversion sets to convert 1/72 Grumman Trackers into the Turbo Firecat (fire bomber) version. I did not have the money to buy one at the time, and stupidly forgot to ask for his contact details.

Colin at Freightdog kindly provided an e-mail address, but I have had no response to that.

Does anyone else know who he is or how I can contact him, as with Syhart decals having just come out with decals for Conair and the Securitie Civile I am now in a position to make this long-awaited (for me!) model?

Thanks

Mike

Does anyone know how to contact a trader under the above name?

Mike,

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Combat Conversions but since you've had no response so far ....... is this the same Turbo Firecat conversion as Wolfram Witschel's ?

http://www.modellwolf.de/conversion/conversion.html

I bought mine from Wolfram a year or two ago without problems. This might be a back up plan if you can't get in touch with Combat.

Gary

PS Thanks for the heads up on the Skyart decals. They are news to me :)

Hi Mike,

I'll be seeing Dave (Combat) at Coventry on 22nd June. If you want me to get one for you that will be no problem, however his Combat one is an S-2T as used by Cal Fire, and not a

Turbo Tracker used by Conair. It does not contain decals but I think he has some of the Cal Fire sheets by Draw Decal in stock to.

Let me know by pm. Thanks

Colin