Tornado GR1 gulf revell (1:72)

Hi all, here is my Tonka, the paint is a mix of revel beige, flesh and dark earth, and the decals are from a monogram gulf boxing from the northern model show for £3. Hope you like her, comments welcome.

DSC04941_zpsb4839ba4.jpg

DSC04939_zps5d6940f8.jpg

DSC04940_zpsaa1f8f20.jpg

Edited by DanSAR95
  • Like 6

Thanks for all the comments folks. Being one of the longest stash residents, I never thought I'd build it so I'm very happy I finally have. I've got another identical revell starter set in the stash, brand new with paints, glue etc, for £2 at a car boot sale. Couldn't believe when I asked the lady on the store and she said £2. :analintruder:

• Like 1

Hello,

like the pink on that one as it looks really good.

But I realized that neither the guns, nor the anti-collision lights had been in place? :shutup:

Also something that you might want to add is the "glare shield" in front of the cockpit? It is just a bit black you need to add. Not a lot Tonkas had those as far as I am aware of, but yours did.

Tornado%20GR1%20ZD844%20Donna%20Ewin%20%

One last addition in case you are planing doing another one. Dessert pink was painted over the normal camouflage, so it looks mostly green if the pink is gone, but not silver. It doesn't look wrong on your plane, and it should be taken only as a hint... BECAUSE I STILL LIKE YOUR TONKA!!!! :yahoo: