C-47 (DC-3) Czechoslovak Airlines Revell-Monogram 1:48

I have to say many thanks to my youngest daughter, who found this started kit under the sofa and asked me why this plane has not connected wings to the fuselage yet? So I have started to continue ...glue, fill and sand this old but nice Revell Monogram kit. Used Revell enamels (only 90 and 99 for aluminium finish). All windows were replaced and two small were added due to civilian conversion. Cowlings are home made, It has raised panel lines (which I think is better for this plane) with added raised rivets.

DSCF8917_zpsb253fe83.jpg

DSCF8920_zps2f06bbc8.jpg

DSCF8948_zps67b91fd5.jpgDSCF8939_zps1a11bce2.jpgDSCF8911_zps656bdfe5.jpgDSCF8919_zps09f5ec63.jpgDSCF8950_zps5d080f20.jpg

• Like 16

Nádherná Dakota, Martin ! Fakt hezká - stříbrný kabát a modré logo s" knírem"- je to sexy Dakota !

Nice Dakota, Martin ! Really nice - NMF and blue logos with "moustache" are very sexy :)

• Like 1

Yes you are right. I have changed the blue with red. I was in a hurry when was finnishing this. So I have to fix it. Thanks for correction. and of course many thanks to all for the comments. Martin