I know it is not end yet, but i wont have time to do/finish any more builds for this :( So i just wanted to say big thanks for hosting this GB guys, you did great job :) It was fun to be part of this and i m so sorry i m leaving out two unfinished builds :/ (I guess they ll have their go during the next KUTA GB.. ;) )

So cheers to all who joined this GB as well as to all who worked hard to keep this one going! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Tik,Tok,Tik,Tok. Time is tikking away. Just 6 days to go. :yikes:

OK Guys, the last days before the end of this GB. So give it a big push till the end so there will be even more models in the Gallery. :thumbsup:

It hase been a great experience for me and I hope that everybody will finish their model(s) in time.

I know I did :coolio:.

Cheers,

Good morning Arniec

I am stil in time if I finish my Spit XIV and post pics on sunday 5th ?

Patrice

Hi Arnold,

can I just confirm the timings? If the finish is at 23:59 on Sunday then we should be able to take our final photos on Monday 6th?

Just need to clarify as some of us may be working on their build right up to the final moments :poo:

Mike

Hi Mike,

That is fine by me. I will have a look on Monday to see if all the pictures are placed in the Gallery and then close it down for judgement.

Cheers,

Hi Patrice,

If you post the pictures on Sunday then you are OK.

Cheers,

Good afternoon Arniec

Thank you .. I should be ready on time and start the Sabres Gb

Edited by TEMPESTMK5
  • Like 1

I wouldn`t like to decide who wins this lot as the standard is so high and there are some brilliant models,.......well done everybody!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 3

Hello... I would like to make a complaint!!!!It will be far too difficult to choose a favourite in the poll! There are some outrageously good models in there. :thumbsup:

Luckely you don't have to. The winners will be picked by the guys from Ultimate Modelling Products, the sponsor of the GB.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Luckely you don't have to. The winners will be picked by the guys from Ultimate Modelling Products, the sponsor of the GB.

Phew! :D I don't envy them that job. It is going to be very difficult indeed.

• Like 1

OK guys, this GB is over. It hase been a great time for me. I hope everybody hade a good time, I know I did.

I enjoyed all of the builds over here, there were loads of special ones. I thank all of you for the great builds you made.

Cheers,

• Like 5

OK guys, this GB is over. It hase been a great time for me. I hope everybody hade a good time, I know I did.

I enjoyed all of the builds over here, there were loads of special ones. I thank all of you for the great builds you made.

Cheers,

It was a good GB subject and, looking at the gallery, invoked quite a bit of interesting subjects to build.

Thanks for your help in looking after this GB, and especially for keeping us on track and time Arnold!!

cheers

Mike

• Like 3

I wasn't a participant but enjoyed watching you all build a marvelous variety of subjects. I must say I liked particularly some tanky ones. This, variety I mean, should encourage more of the future non-STGB:s to be determined as such to allow people to build air, land and maritime subjects. V-P

• Like 3

Why not let Ultimate pic their choice but before they announce their winner for the prize, allow the rest of us to choose our favourites as well?

Suggest an Air, Ground, Diorama split due to the number of entries and allowing for 1 vote in each section from each voter which is brill and going to be so difficult.

• Like 3