My Airfix 1/48 Operation HERRICK Collection

Very nice collection there, any chance of some individual close ups? Particularly like the 2 Landies, but all are superb.

Eng

Those do look very good indeed! :thumbsup:

I've accquired a Jackal (plus a fair bit of aftermarket) and some of the figures for what will very probably be my one and only foray into 1/48 and modern subjects.....If I can get it to turn out like yours I'll be well chuffed. :coolio:

All very nicely built

Lee :)

Thanks Lee. I appreciate your comment.

Very nice collection there, any chance of some individual close ups? Particularly like the 2 Landies, but all are superb.

Eng

Hi Eng. I'm pleased you like my collection. Here are the RFI threads for the individual models:

Snatch

RWMIK+

Coyote

Jackal

Quad

Warrior

Really excellent work! Love it

Thanks Andy. I'm delighted that you like them.

Those do look very good indeed! :thumbsup:

I've accquired a Jackal (plus a fair bit of aftermarket) and some of the figures for what will very probably be my one and only foray into 1/48 and modern subjects.....If I can get it to turn out like yours I'll be well chuffed. :coolio:

Thanks mate. I'm sure you'll enjoy building the Jackal. I look forward to seeing it in in RFI soon.

That's a lovely collection, they look great together. I have all except the Coyote in my collection, none finished yet but most started.

How did the Warrior go together? Haven't had a go at that one yet.

David

• Like 1

Hi David. Thanks for your comments. All I would say is get the Coyote as well! They are all great kits that I have personalised in a small way (I'm no scratch-builder!). The Warrior has no real vices, so I don't know why I abandoned it for 5 months, as I was really looking forward to it's release! I particularly liked the supplied gadget that ensured the road wheels were all located at the correct height.

• Like 1

Five months is nothing, I often abandon things for years at a time!

The personal touches you've added are spot on, gives them a real in theater look rather than factory fresh.

David

Ha ha! I would be concerned about losing parts if I left a model for that long!

I really appreciate your comments about my little additions. :thumbsup:

Great stuff. You've really done 'em all justice.

Regards

Pete