Hello everybody!!!

Now, this is my third tank I've ever done, and, being a very young modeller (not telling shush shush) the standard obviously isn't AMAZING like some of the beautifully constructed kits various other people on the forum have made. Enough of that, here's what I built;

Make: Forces Of Valor

Scale: 1/72

Model: German Tiger I (WW2 Obviously)

Other Specs: 504th Schwere Heeres Panzer Abteilung

Date: Spring 1943, Tunisia.

The build was really easy for me, perfect. The painting - Well the kit came with no decals so I just painted normally + heavily weathered with some recently purchased paints :banghead: as I've just got into modelling - still a beginner + can't really name anything I'm good at but I still like it :D Yeah so here:

DSCF5732_zps22577d8b.jpg

On la bookshelf ^

DSCF5738_zps4aba6040.jpg

From the front ^

DSCF5733_zps6789cff1.jpg

Hope all the fellas like it, my first tank + not up to a standard of ANY kind due to terrible lack of budget, skills and time. I tried my best - still enjoyed making it though - very quick build and I hope to do some more soon :)

Ordered MasterBox WW1 Male Mk1 Tank to get started on next, lets hope I don't destroy the poor kit as much as I did with the Tiger ey? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Like 5

Nothing wrong with your Tiger. looks very good, and glad you enjoy building armour. were all learning all the time, just enjoy what you do and keep putting them on Britmodeller. As for your next kit I will look forward to seeing that as I would like to build a tank from ww1 but never get round to buying one. so get it built and show it on here for all to see :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with your Tiger. looks very good, and glad you enjoy building armour. were all learning all the time, just enjoy what you do and keep putting them on Britmodeller. As for your next kit I will look forward to seeing that as I would like to build a tank from ww1 but never get round to buying one. so get it built and show it on here for all to see :thumbsup:

yeah, nothing wrong with those pictures :D Camera's a bit off, but thanks - I prefer it a lot more to planes for some reason...

And I will, yeah, seems like a friendly bunch up on here and hopefully it'll be better as it won't be brush-painted, I'll probably use my dad's compressor and an old airbrush when it's done, hoping to add the grenade shield and weathering powders (coming soon) on the model which is cool :)

Yes, Get the old mans compressor going and get him to get you a cheap airbrush from that auction site. I use a cheap old airbrush for my kits. Be good to see it with your weathering powders.

• Like 1

Yes, Get the old mans compressor going and get him to get you a cheap airbrush from that auction site. I use a cheap old airbrush for my kits. Be good to see it with your weathering powders.

Think we have one if I can recall correctly, we used it from when I used to dabble in WH40K a while ago, and yeah once I do enough chores to earn them ;) Should be alright, the Humbrol ones?

i do like the tiger and thats a good job you've done there...

regards oz!.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...