Stonewall Jackson, Verlinden 120mm

Excellent!

Your painting of the face is especially good and really brings out the character of the main - not to mention your skills with a brush.

Regards

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like it.

@Dave and @Jack: the main goal for me in doing this figure was to practice on face painting, and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. On the overall, there are many things which could have been better, especially some joints and the thumb/index area of the hand that holds the cap, just to mention a couple. By the way, the paint job was a mix of brush and airbrush

@Alan: yeah, busts should be fun. I've only made one, but I have another in the stash that seems really beautifully sculpted, a Young Miniatures Templar "inspired" by the face of Sean Connery

Cheers

Beautifully finished figure!! I am extremely impressed with the painting on the face, hair and the material for his uniform - just like the real thing! Excellent!! Well done.

• Like 1

Thanks Jörgen, but I think most of the credit goes to the sculptor, I tried to follow his intention, in some way. I'm glad you caught it, anyway

Ciao

• 5 weeks later...