Italeri 1/35 Vosper MTB 77 Bargain on Amazon

Barrovian

Just raised issue direct. First time I have used them and to be honest I heard great things through this forum about their service. I am therefore putting this down to a typo and not a bad reflection on them. Still gutted - if its too good to be true it probably is!

Edited by BristolBlue

Well, 15% off is better than a poke in the eye with a pencil. Accidents happen, and they've held their hands up to it at least :shrug:

• Like 1

Why do we try and buy from Amazon,didn't they pull the same stunt with the Airfix 1/24th Typhoon, we need some rules from HM Govt to clamp down on these TAX-DODGING MISCREANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we try and buy from Amazon,didn't they pull the same stunt with the Airfix 1/24th Typhoon, we need some rules from HM Govt to clamp down on these TAX-DODGING MISCREANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down and take a chill pill :bouncy:

I have used Jadlam before and the service was very good, I got a fair bit of the ancillaries kit wise for my MTB Diorama. Looking back I paid £68.99 from Modelzone when I got mine. Not a bad price for an MTB in a slightly scruffy box. If you paid £67 and free delivery I would be rather pleased.

B

I must admit that I didn't think they would honour it.

Have to say though that I quite fancy the Schnellboot and with the 15% off I could be tempted.

Graham

it's big, got one I have started and with the BigEd detail etch as a supprise present couple of years ago, stalled with the build, done the hull and wheel house but no paint, keep thinking where the hell am I going to put it when it's done :shrug: