Another Mustang 112 sqn.RAF.

Hi folks last entry for the under a tenner GB,great kit to build.This was the starter set boxing so I don,t know why no serials

were supplied on the sheet maybe they were not present on the photographs used by Airfix during the preparation of the

kit,Wolwe sent me the photo this model is based using the "firewall" scheme(I did not add codes) also the upper wing decals

are different to those supplied and there is some basis for the aircraft not having the yellow leading edge bands.Many thanks

for looking.SDC11398_zpsd2494fc1.jpgSDC11397_zps91346efe.jpgSDC11396_zpsa4eebc6a.jpgSDC11403_zpsf03009df.jpgSDC11406_zpsd25909ff.jpgSDC11395_zps5ed64b9e.jpg

• Like 8

Neat build!

However, to my eyes, those black panel lines look much too stark and give an unrealistic, Lesney-like impression. Also, I think you've forgotten to wipe off that black wash around the stbd side of the fins fillet and the stabiliser root… ;-)

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thanks Joachim,I will touch that area up before it goes on the display shelf! to be honest the wash is not as stark "in the flesh" and I hit

the high definition button when editing the photo,s which I didn,t for yesterdays Mustang post.

• 2 weeks later...