Revell 1/48 FGR.2

T0M4ever

I've got this Revell version of the Hasegawa kit, and I plan on making XV426 as featured on the cover of the box. I've got a few questions which hopefully someone can answer :)

Are the decals provided in the kit accurate for XV426?

What are the correct BSC codes for the greys, red tail and cockpit interior ? (I'm assuming the Revell paints suggested are probably wrong!)

Are the British FOD guards flat with two handles? The US ones seem to have a more three dimensional shape.

Thanks!

I've got this Revell version of the Hasegawa kit, and I plan on making XV426 as featured on the cover of the box. I've got a few questions which hopefully someone can answer :)

Are the decals provided in the kit accurate for XV426?

What are the correct BSC codes for the greys, red tail and cockpit interior ? (I'm assuming the Revell paints suggested are probably wrong!)

Are the British FOD guards flat with two handles? The US ones seem to have a more three dimensional shape.

Thanks!

The decals are indeed correct - and probably the best you're likely to see in a kit!! The colours are as follows: Upper surfaces ; Barley/Camo Grey BS381c626, Inner wings: Medium Sea Grey BS381c637 and lower surfaces Light Aircraft Grey BS381c627. red was most likely Post Office Red BS381c538 , and yes the FOD's are mostly flat