AMK 88004 1/48 Fouga CM.170 Magister Developing Processes

That looks incredible. The transparent fuselage is a great idea, I would buy two if I could to make one normal and one as a cutaway. Maybe I will. I looked on my local hobby shop's website and they do not stock AMK models, so maybe internet purchase is an option?

This one is fantastic ! I saw many of them flying when I was young. My uncle flew this plane in the the french air force and he was still impressed by the close position of the seat near the round. By this time he just finished a course on T-28 at Cognac : a cockpit at 2 meters + above the ground ! he had on the first hours of trainning with Fouga the uncomfortable feeling to forget to put the wheels down !

I want one !!!!

olivier

Edited by JOAN

That looks incredible. The transparent fuselage is a great idea, I would buy two if I could to make one normal and one as a cutaway. Maybe I will. I looked on my local hobby shop's website and they do not stock AMK models, so maybe internet purchase is an option?

Where are you from? Maybe, I can help. Or Internet is another solution for sure.

Any day is already too late ! Who was silly enough to say "its now or never" ? :banghead:

he wasn't talking about modelling and he missed the brighter side of life :hanging:

In this case, it's now or later ...but not too much... if feasible.

Cheers

Eric

Where are you from? Maybe, I can help. Or Internet is another solution for sure.

I am in Moscow. No chance of ordering to post it there, however I have many friends and relatives in New York, so I usually send stuff there and then pick it up or someone brings it when they come to visit. My birthday is in March, so maybe I will work something out then, but if not, your offer to help is truly welcome!!!

Having won 2 Magisters on the AMK facebook site they arrived yesterday in the UK. Well what can I say? Apart from no seat belts I cant moan about anything. I'll bring one to Yeovilton, so if you're there, stop at the Farnborough stand for a look.

Chris

Having won 2 Magisters on the AMK facebook site they arrived yesterday in the UK. Well what can I say? Apart from no seat belts I cant moan about anything. I'll bring one to Yeovilton, so if you're there, stop at the Farnborough stand for a look.

Chris

Chris, if by any chance you're not planning on using the rocket pods could i make an offer to take them off your hands? They are the exact type i need for an SAAF impala!

I just got mine too. Simply the best model, regardless of scale, I have ever come across in my modeling life!!!

Extremely well done AMK.

I will prepare a presentation based on scale drawings of the real bird soon.

Keep them coming AMK!

Edited by DIO