Norwich Airport/EGSH - Update 19/08/2014 Swiss Air Force!

Nice snaps buddy - any more of that Sentinel? Love that thing!

If you mean the one in paint, then no, im afraid not. The thing snuck out yesterday whilst i was studying hard (Editing pictures) at college haha

It then procedded to do about 4 misses approaches, so it is a fair statement to say i wasn't happy with being in a Photography lesson that afternoon....

Although if you like the Spy Planes, this one might interest you, their are loads more of it on my flickr :)

13703307603_7e671532a0_b.jpgUSAF Boeing RC-135V Rivet Joint 63-9792 by Bradley at EGSH, on Flickr

Well done Bradley! It was hard to make out the reg. on that grey Cessna P210!

I cant read it either, far to small haha!

Very busy airport

Not really, about 75,000 movements a year, id say most of them are helicopter movements, i just picture anything interesting!

If you mean the one in paint, then no, im afraid not. The thing snuck out yesterday whilst i was studying hard (Editing pictures) at college haha

It then procedded to do about 4 misses approaches, so it is a fair statement to say i wasn't happy with being in a Photography lesson that afternoon....

Although if you like the Spy Planes, this one might interest you, their are loads more of it on my flickr :)

13703307603_7e671532a0_b.jpgUSAF Boeing RC-135V Rivet Joint 63-9792 by Bradley at EGSH, on Flickr

I cant read it either, far to small haha!

Not really, about 75,000 movements a year, id say most of them are helicopter movements, i just picture anything interesting!

Just seems a lot of interesting planes

Edited by feoffee2

nice work i'll take a look, that RC-135 is gorgeous! I need to get over to Waddington, the lure of the Sentinel, E3 and the RC-135 is heaven on earth!

Go for it!

Im off to the Air Show in a few weeks, i cant wait!

Im looking forward to the P-8 and oil spill Boeing 727!!

Great pics mate, it's good to see younger people enjoying this hobby and the photography side!

Most people my age have no interest and the closest they get to a camera is a phone in order to take a photo of themselves pouting in a mirror, personally i dont understand that..... :mental:

Just seems a lot of interesting planes

Their certainly is :)

Im looking forward to the P-8 and oil spill Boeing 727!!

Yeh me too, the P8's off to RIAT and Farnborough - i'm sure their moving it from static and letting it depart for Farnborough on the Sunday so should be a good site. Just need David Cameron to dip his hands in his pockets and buy the RAF a couple

Yeh me too, the P8's off to RIAT and Farnborough - i'm sure their moving it from static and letting it depart for Farnborough on the Sunday so should be a good site. Just need David Cameron to dip his hands in his pockets and buy the RAF a couple

Should have kept the Nimrods.......

P-8s are coming, post 2015 Defence review.

Must be said, next time I pop down to Norwich to see my lad I might have to take my camera.

Edited by PLC1966

Nimrod MR4 was less mission capable for the missions that were being carried out over the desert than the MR2.

And sorry, but the MR4 was never going to get approval to come into service from what I gather.

Not taken pictures of Civvies for years, you've quite inspired me.

Edited by PLC1966

Nimrod MR4 was less mission capable for the missions that were being carried out over the desert than the MR2.

And sorry, but the MR4 was never going to get approval to come into service from what I gather.

Not taken pictures of Civvies for years, you've quite inspired me.

Maybe the entire MR4 program was a complete disaster, using reclaimed frames etc, but it looks alot nicer than a boring old 737, its more eye catching, even if you look and it makes you scream, much better looking! But a good looking aircraft doesn't make a successful one, look at the Belfast...

Good, more civies haha

On a partially related note, all the MR4's came through norwich for paint!

https://flic.kr/p/drpqyw

Maybe the entire MR4 program was a complete disaster, using reclaimed frames etc, but it looks alot nicer than a boring old 737, its more eye catching, even if you look and it makes you scream, much better looking! But a good looking aircraft doesn't make a successful one, look at the Belfast...

Good, more civies haha

On a partially related note, all the MR4's came through norwich for paint!

https://flic.kr/p/drpqyw

The MR4 was a total disaster really, inconsistent frames didn't help, nice to look at though. Your right the 737 isn't much to look at (except the 737 AEW&C - that lovely wedge tail), although i'd rather a P8 than nothing at all!

The MR4 was a total disaster really, inconsistent frames didn't help, nice to look at though. Your right the 737 isn't much to look at (except the 737 AEW&C - that lovely wedge tail), although i'd rather a P8 than nothing at all!

The P8 will look nice when it enters service, i may have to try and get one when we eventually get them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...