Norwich Airport/EGSH - Update 19/08/2014 Swiss Air Force!

Great photos Bradley, I also live in Norwich but with civvies not really being my thing I don't venture up to the airport much (unless its to collect my mum on a flight from the westcountry, or to go to the museum!!), but great variation of aircraft and beautifully shot, thanks for sharing.

cheers

Si

Bradley ,

EXCELLENT collection of photographs of some very colorful, delightfully resplendent airliners and helicopters..

Thank you for sharing them.

Any WINGY thingy that flies gets MY attention , so by all means more the merrier..

Thank you again..

Keep smiling.

:thumbsup:

Great shots Bradley. I've even worked on one of them, the Condor 757-300 when it was brand new in 1999.

Edited by bzn20

Great photos Bradley, I also live in Norwich but with civvies not really being my thing I don't venture up to the airport much (unless its to collect my mum on a flight from the westcountry, or to go to the museum!!), but great variation of aircraft and beautifully shot, thanks for sharing.

cheers

Si

Cheers, The Museum is nice, well worth the occasional visit :)

:goodjob:

Cheers :)

You should post more here I enjoy your photos over on UKAR ;)

Dont worry, i will :)

Bradley ,

EXCELLENT collection of photographs of some very colorful, delightfully resplendent airliners and helicopters..

Thank you for sharing them.

Any WINGY thingy that flies gets MY attention , so by all means more the merrier..

Thank you again..

Keep smiling.

:thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind works! :D

Great shots Bradley. I've even worked on one of them, the Condor 757-300 when it was brand new in 1999.

Awesome!

Id love to get up close to a 757!

Very nice. Great variety too. The RJ85 made me stop and look. You've got a new follower on Flickr!

As have you :)

Me neither.... Never even heard of some of the these operator's.

Good to see the airport busy anyway closest I get to it thesedays is visiting the nearby Maccy D's

You cant go to Maccy's and not the Airport!!

Didn't realise you got such a selection of stuff..............nice photos.............

SD

Cheers

:goodjob: Great pics keep them coming

Thank!

Sweet series of photos. Keep em coming.

Will Do!

Not a huge civvie watcher, but you've caught everything I like about them here, the bright schemes and large variety of machines.

Keep them coming mate.

Thanks!

I certainly will :)

Good shots.

Great stuff, I too live very near NWI, I was a heavy user as well until I moved to the UK last year. Which spotter location do you use to take your photos?

We dont have any designated areas. We have a mixture of locations, Roads, car parks, fields etc!

Me and the other photographys picture nearly every location!

Great photo,s the Condor 757 is a stunner,beautiful aircraft,great scheme,and the Maltese livery looks superb too!

Thanks! Indeed the 757 is a Beautiful Aircraft!

Some nice pictures there Bradley.

Thanks for posting.

Chris

No Problem!

• 2 weeks later...

keep your eyes open, a nice Fokker 100 will leave Saarbrücken Airport for Norwich this afternoon for srcrapping. Its SOL del Paraguay ZP-CAL . Now PH-LNH, but still in full colours.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Bradley! It was hard to make out the reg. on that grey Cessna P210!

Mathy

Good work on telling Bradley too!