Av8 B Harrier II 1/32 Trumpeter

Sorry to say that, but I think you are a little bit crazy... In a good way! What I see is absolutly fantastic. So much details, so much passion, it is awsome. Thank you so much for sharing this great WIP.

Sorry to say that, but I think you are a little bit crazy... In a good way! What I see is absolutly fantastic. So much details, so much passion, it is awsome. Thank you so much for sharing this great WIP.

Crazy :banghead: all have a little, especially coming a thousand parts in scrat, I'm glad you are enjoying it .... :mental::winkgrin::thumbsup:

wow, that's really impressive! I love your attention to detail, definitely one to watch!

Thank you, whenever possible type, positive or negative critiques are welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, really did not have much access to books in the beginning, I have full knowledge that there are many details wrong, I appreciate your guidance always write'll take good care of the details.

No problem at all.

It's only because it is SO good that I'm being so picky. When you do your GR9 next ;-), take a look at the engine access panels too; they're pretty much rectangular. Where you have chamfered across the front one, this is in fact a separate panel that sits on top of the doors.

The heat shields under the engine look great as does the internal framework. If it is not too late, blank of the area of the fairing ahead of the nozzles

Are the landing gear struts sprung? They are so cool!

Kirk

• Like 1

No problem at all.

It's only because it is SO good that I'm being so picky. When you do your GR9 next ;-), take a look at the engine access panels too; they're pretty much rectangular. Where you have chamfered across the front one, this is in fact a separate panel that sits on top of the doors.

The heat shields under the engine look great as does the internal framework. If it is not too late, blank of the area of the fairing ahead of the nozzles

Are the landing gear struts sprung? They are so cool!

Kirk

Thanks buddy, I'll try to paint in white the front of the bay engime would be the inside of the covers?

Thanks buddy, I'll try to paint in white the front of the bay engime would be the inside of the covers?

Not sure I understand the question. Let me know which area you are referring to and I'll do my best to help.

Er, yes. From memory it is white although pretty weathered. You could do with a look at a couple of pages from the Mark Attril book (here). If you PM me your email address I'll see if I can find you anything more useful.

There are props for the four access panels (numbered 11LH, 11RH, 12LH and 12RH) attached to the transverse piece. The longitudinal spine section may be unbolted with the doors still attached to facilitate wing removal.

Kirk

• Like 1

Er, yes. From memory it is white although pretty weathered. You could do with a look at a couple of pages from the Mark Attril book (here). If you PM me your email address I'll see if I can find you anything more useful.

There are props for the four access panels (numbered 11LH, 11RH, 12LH and 12RH) attached to the transverse piece. The longitudinal spine section may be unbolted with the doors still attached to facilitate wing removal.

Kirk

Perfect !!!! tanks...

• 1 month later...

Giving the sequence assembly, some improvements are needed, the engine covers are wrong then be modified.

untitled_zpse0904aef.jpg

Photo file with a friend's forum.

DSC05518_zps12e160b2.jpg

removing parts.

DSC05519_zpsb50b74ea.jpg

DSC05521_zps7415acac.jpg

DSC05537_zps59410417.jpg

DSC05534_zps2bed3198.jpg

new engine covers corrected

DSC05542_zpsd296a74b.jpg

DSC05570_zps5d36dde8.jpg

Internal view

DSC05543_zps967b9042.jpg

Support for engine transport.

DSC05563_zpse81ce588.jpg

Wing support

DSC05553_zps4f6ce171.jpg

DSC05575_zps46df724b.jpg

DSC05578_zps5bd2ae02.jpg

DSC05582_zpsec775c10.jpg

DSC05583_zps9d6ef512.jpg

DSC05585_zps5ab700d2.jpg

DSC05588_zps0c646125.jpg

DSC05594_zps03729906.jpg

• Like 5

The quality of workmanship on display here is simply quite astounding. The attention to detail. The skill. Absolutely awesome.

Cheers,

Tom.

• Like 1