1/72 AZ Model Gotha P.60 C1

Very, very nice, Nigel. A proper flying outing should be made with appropriate jet noises, some gutteral German noises, and the occasional outburst of cannon fire. Well done.

• Like 3

Thanks chaps. You are all too kind.

I was sure that Gotha P.60 was a night fighter...

AZ Model do a night fighter version (as well as a captured allied one):

Which has some nice options but I just liked the look of the splinter scheme. Its all hypothetical anyway which is quite liberating actually.

Can you make the correct noises?

I have been practicing my brum brum noises and am now quite adept. Double declutching is proving tricky to master though.

Matt,

Missing his daily fix of nigellisms already

Matt, you really should not encourage me like this.

What finished already!!! Looks great.

You know me Martin, I don't like to hang around.

I have taken the RFI photos but frustratingly I am having a spot of computer trouble and can't upload the photos. My good laptop has issues and I am having to use the steam powered emergency back up which won't talk to my camera for some reason. I might have to buy a new laptop tomorrow.

Not a clue anymore, back in the day I knew all about processors, motherboards, graphics cards and memory but frankly nowadays I can't be arsed keeping up with the tech, life's too short and I'm more interested in finding out about the different marques of Spitfire or CRV(T) :)

• Like 2

Last I heard that Clive Sinclair (Who!!) chap was making some good stuff but I might be slightly out of touch. :banghead:

A ZX Spectrum+2 128k is all you need to immerse yourself in some realistic gameplay! Turbo Outrun 2 player anyone?! Of course, if you own the sleek, black +3 with a very modern 3.5" floppy disc drive then you, Sir, are a man of impeccable taste. And it's not very often we can say that!

Mark.

• Like 2

Nigel,

I have a slightly used Commodore 64 that I will let you have for a steal. What's ev en more attractive is I can make you the envy of techhies everywhere as I will throw in the extra floppy disk drive and the expansion unit giving you a whopping 128K of blindingly fast, infinitely large computer wizardy!!! Not only that, it will come with the GEOS operating system (I hear there is this upstart system called windows and another crazy fruit named thing, but believe me, they are just flashes in the pan.) can you handle this much electronic power? I can make you a sweet deal.

Oh, if you get the Prius, make sure you get the foot pedal add on accessory so you can at least accelerate past those pesky, swift snails. Add if you go for the high performance package you get one mule that more than doubles your horsepower!!

• Like 2

A most generous and tempting offer g-usa but I have already been out and purchased a new laptop. Unfortunately I can't collect it until tomorrow when they will show me how to use it (Windows 8 - apparently it did catch on). I am still having to use my old emergency back up which is so slow it is physically painful to use. It has already lost a lovely post I wrote in Nigel's Antics and is driving me nuts.

Nigel,

I have a slightly used Commodore 64 that I will let you have for a steal. What's ev en more attractive is I can make you the envy of techhies everywhere as I will throw in the extra floppy disk drive and the expansion unit giving you a whopping 128K of blindingly fast, infinitely large computer wizardy!!!

Does it come with the eminantly playable Harrier Attack? Spent hours, nay days, round my mates house trying to outdo each other on his C64 playing that.

Mark.

Does it come with the eminantly playable Harrier Attack? Spent hours, nay days, round my mates house trying to outdo each other on his C64 playing that.

Mark.

Ah....now the Harrier fixation all makes sense, pixilated puddle jumpers!

DB

• Like 1

Great stuff Nigel

You could start a trend with the stash photos, it might have the added benefit of easing the guilt !

Re all this computer talk, does that mean I can get the mono cassette player in from the garage to load up the PC with games if I start it now I might be able to play something next week.

Note to self "need to remember to set the screen to black and white"

Cheers Pat

• Like 2

Unfortunately I can't collect it until tomorrow when they will show me how to use it (Windows 8 - apparently it did catch on).

:rofl: , your best bet with that is to leave your window open so you don't break the glaas as you turf the laptop out the window in frustration!! Horrilble operating system, no wonder they have to show you how to use it!

The Commodore Amiga OP system was more advanced!!

besides that, the models is awesome, I like very much!

• Like 1

W8 is much more optimised and it uses considerably less resources... The way it looks and works isn't at all that different than W7/XP/98, it's only the Start Menu that has been changed, as well as that horrible "aero-effect" which is removed completely... All those various pre-installed apps can be uninstalled and/or ignored completely, the only one of those you should use is PC Settings and even then only the first time you start your PC...

Wondering where all these posts are going to end up at... :D

• Like 1