Seafire 46 (Spitfire Mk.22 Airfix) 1/72

Having spare Spitfire 22 in the stash, I somehow didn't like the kit as Spitfire 22. As I have some spares from AZ's Spitfire 22/24 kit from my PK312 build, I decided I'd take the AZ's kit seafire propeller and tail sting, and graft it on Airfix Spit 22. Still makes me wonder, why Airfix didn't release seafire 46 based on their spit 22 tool...

The bottom wing. Realy dont ask me how, all i know is i started with cleaning and riveting the parts, left these a side and next time i was checking the parts (was few weeks later though) i could not find it. Only explanation i have, i might accidentaly throw it to bin when clearing around table, but thats weird.. Anyway, the airfix kit is cheaper than the Legato one (as far as i know AZ and Legato are using the same sprues), so i could try if the legato/az fuselage ll fit the airfix wing - if it wont, i can use your idea of simply replacing the tail, propeller and so :)

Try to drop a mail to AZ/legato, explain them your problem, never got a problem getting spare part. If it were fuselage halves, I had somewhere a pair of intact, as I built PK312 grafting AZ's XVIII with wing of 22.