Airfix 1/24th Typhoon - accuracy issues! anyone else noticed this?

Jon Kunac-Tabinor

Liar liar pants on fire!

Wot me !! :bobby::pope: Trust me my plastic needed surgery afterwards. :wacko:

Edited by jenko

For pity's sake will someone give Jonners his meds before I dislocate my hernia or splinter my pancreas?

I'm getting funny looks at the office laughing out loud for no apparent reason!!!

Edited by mhaselden

Good job you're not a MOD then :winkgrin: as this is the sort of thread we need to counter some of the serious threads that pop up with increasing regularity, not that they are bad per se, just we need to keep our sense of humour and not lose sight that this is a FUN hobby. :frantic:

Join me in Four Word Story 3D then

*cackles insanely*

Trevor

A TV comedy series called Dad's Army, about the Home Guard. One episode the chaps captured some German submariners and Pike took the mickey out of Hitler so the sub captain started taking names.

• Like 1

Go on then........

A TV comedy series called Dad's Army, about the Home Guard. One episode the chaps captured some German submariners and Pike took the mickey out of Hitler so the sub captain started taking names.

now stop it you guys...are we modellers or mice? a few adjustments here and there cant hurt us you know,so come on roll up those sleeves and get on with it!:-)

To mis-quote Tommy Cooper;

I know I'm a modeller cos my wife's afraid of mice.

now stop it you guys...are we modellers or mice? a few adjustments here and there cant hurt us you know,so come on roll up those sleeves and get on with it!:-)

Thats the spirit chap!! nothing that some plasticard and a bit of milliput cant fix.

I thought long and hard about posting my doubts too ( well at least 3 minutes), and on reflection theres nothing in the shape errors that some 'Basic Modelling Skills' cant improve.

I'm reminded of an early 70s Airfix modelling mag, where Alan Hall, using only BALSA wood and the talc/dope filler mix converted a large part of Milton Keynes into somewhere nice to live.

Now that was PROPER modelling

Jonners

• Like 1