Hobby Boss 1/35 152mm Shkh Dana vz.77 self propelled Howitzer

Here we have a Hobby Boss 1/35 152mm Shkh Dana vz.77 self propelled Howitzer made by the Czechoslovakia in the 1970s but was used by many other Country's including Poland in Afghanistan in 2010. i have painted the polish colours on this monster. I primed it in black and used three colours for the main Camo and used various washes. This kit was brilliant to build and took longer than any other model i have done due to the many parts in the box. The detail you get with this kit is very good if you want to show it, also three metal parts sheets. see what you think and comments are welcome.

Thanks Colin.

1_zps4bcc57d3.jpg2_zps0599bdb7.jpg3_zpsab4341b6.jpg4_zpsaf9baebe.jpg5_zps4901e50a.jpg6_zpsb188c570.jpg7_zps853bb182.jpg8_zps49fa4a3e.jpg9_zps66a462de.jpg10_zps5da3de70.jpg11_zps0ea05e41.jpg12_zps95779f33.jpg13_zpsbbc2a989.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Hazza, Yes, very good kit to build. Pity it has so much detail to show in the cab but can not be seen unless you leave the front of the cab off, as well as the engine and the underneath of the monster, also all the side boxes and doors can be left open to show the inside details. It was a pleasure to build. never have I had to put so many handles on the outside of a vehicle before.

Aye up Colin.

Lovely job on a real beast! I saw that kit on sale for 20 quid at the Huddersfield show back in Feb, wish I'd have got it now I've seen yours!

Regards,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...