Is it worth this much!

Got one in the Model Zone closing down sale last year for £20 think this has one two many zeros at the end silly to pay over the odds for something will keep looking for the bargains me thinks :banghead:

Beefy

They are on Ebay now for less than That

Edited by kidcurrie42

Never even knew this kit existed till today. However, it looks as if (price-wise) it's the maritime equivalent of the Otaki C-5A Galaxy!! Sad thing is, there will probably be someone ( a collector no doubt) who will pay that kind of money for a kit that will subsequently never get built.

Allan

It looks to me as though it could be RC converted with a bit of work, but I can't imagine that would push the price up by a huge amount? The missile kits that someone else has put links to have been on eBay for literally years! The guy selling them also likes very high P&P charges. They are the original Revell kits from the 60's that normally do well in the US, but he also had some of the re-released SSP kits that he was pushing out for around 15-20 quid however he wanted between 8-10 quid postage.

• Like 1

It looks to me as though it could be RC converted with a bit of work, but I can't imagine that would push the price up by a huge amount? The missile kits that someone else has put links to have been on eBay for literally years! The guy selling them also likes very high P&P charges. They are the original Revell kits from the 60's that normally do well in the US, but he also had some of the re-released SSP kits that he was pushing out for around 15-20 quid however he wanted between 8-10 quid postage.

The missile kits seem to be almost permanently listed at these silly prices. One would think that the seller would take the hint if they weren't shifting.......................................!!????? However, guess there's nowt so queer as folk!

Allan