Tamiya 1:12 F1 Cars

dr_gn

Today I completed the triumvirate of Tamiya '90's F1 cars with the Ferrari 641. Last year I got the Williams FW14B, and I've got the McLaren MP4/6 already built (back in 2000 IIRC):

XvNU35Ei.jpg

I got the Perfect Parts kit for the MP4/6, (which I intend to rebuild) and the FW14B. I've got a '641 set reserved as well. Just need some carbon decals and about £300 of turned electrical connectors and fasteners and I'll make a start!

• Like 1

3 great kits and having seen what you did with the Jaguar looking forward to seeing these develop.

After the additions you made to the Jag not sure you need to buy the upgrade parts.

Cheers,

Warren

• 4 months later...

Great minds think alike Garth :coolio:

Tamiya_trio.jpg

By the way how did the Calsonic stencils work out?

It has been a few years now since I popped my head around the door of Britmodeller but good to see some familiar names here on the forum still.

My interest piqued by the impending Williams build which promises to be 'a bit special' but I will save that for a dedicated build thread.

Cheers

Doc

• Like 1

Great minds think alike Garth :coolio:

Tamiya_trio.jpg

By the way how did the Calsonic stencils work out?

It has been a few years now since I popped my head around the door of Britmodeller but good to see some familiar names here on the forum still.

My interest piqued by the impending Williams build which promises to be 'a bit special' but I will save that for a dedicated build thread.

Cheers

Doc

Ha ha too true!

I've not had chance to try the stencils yet, but I can't see them not being perfect!

Cheers.