Chinook HC.1 Italeri 1/48

Beautiful model! :goodjob:

Not to rain in your parade... The Chinook individual you chose was among those that burned to cinders with Atlantic Conveyor... :oops:

Bravo November was the only survivor :)

Interesting. I've meet one sailor from HMS "Glamorgan" a few years ago and he told me the some stories in the pub.

You have done it again, pushed that bar up a few more centimetres so we can never reach your level.

Well done, yet again. I for one can't wait for what you do next?

Martin.

Arado 234.

The legendary Arkady72 with another amazing model, just wow

I've got this in the stash, if mine was anywhere close to this i'd be made for life

Beautiful model! :goodjob:

Not to rain in your parade... The Chinook individual you chose was among those that burned to cinders with Atlantic Conveyor... :oops:

Bravo November was the only survivor :)

That's what I was thinking, but still, what an effort!!!!!! Beautiful job mate!!!!! I was pretty impressed to see the actual Bravo November herself on the flight line in Kandahar in 2006. That's history right there! :)

Craig

I've had to come back for another look at this stunner. I have been trying to get my hands on a cheap 1/35 scale Trumpeter monster of this chopper as it cries out for a diorama setting. Your build is simply superb and a joy to scroll over - tip top to you

• 2 years later...