New heli goodie range from Germany

troschi

A guy from Germany started his business recently:

Check out DF Helo Stuff

His range includes HEMS, SAR and Law Enforcement currently with a German focus. Later on, the range will be expanded also with international subjects as he told me. Resin goodies are also planned for the future.

For the most recent updates, klick "like " at DF Helo Stuff on Facebook

English version is coming up!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Man,

Very nice stuff! Now we just need a set of 1/72 Bo-105 PAH-1A1 decals. I know there aren't a lot of kits out there for the 105 besides the old Airfix kit and the newer one from (forgot the manufacturer!) but it would be nice.

Speaking of nice, where are the resin update parts for the weapons, sight, and cockpit, etc? I also know the 105 is out of service now but come on, it is such a cool, small, brute of a tank killer that we should have had lots of stuff for them by now!

O.K., Dream Mode-Off!

WARDOG

Man,

Very nice stuff! Now we just need a set of 1/72 Bo-105 PAH-1A1 decals. I know there aren't a lot of kits out there for the 105 besides the old Airfix kit and the newer one from (forgot the manufacturer!) but it would be nice.

Speaking of nice, where are the resin update parts for the weapons, sight, and cockpit, etc? I also know the 105 is out of service now but come on, it is such a cool, small, brute of a tank killer that we should have had lots of stuff for them by now!

O.K., Dream Mode-Off!

WARDOG

I see your point - but concerning future resin parts there is one major issue. As my friend David doesn't use any professional equipment, everything is casted by hand without any vacuum casting. Therefore it's very time consuming and the number of waste/junk/rejects is not that low. Setting retail price and effort into relation, you will end up with a negative balance.

This is the reason why David decided only to make those upgrade bits accessible for his clients that he needs for his own modeling projects according to his personal list of priorities.

The Bo-105 P is a subject which needs some enhancements, I certainly agree on that (and I assume that David will do so as well), but there next to the point I mentioned above, there are obstacles:

- the Airfix kit hasn't been in the regular catalogue programme for approx. 15 years I assume and there was no reissue until now

- the Amodel kit is not that widespread and is supposed to have terrible fitting issues with the clear parts

It's too early to exclude a possible resin upgrade for a Bo-105 tank killer, but this is what I can tell for now. Thx for understanding.

Yes, I understand you, its just an old man's fantasies. The items look very good and I do wish the proprieter much success, I'm just wishing!

Danke, WARDOG