Zvezda 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109F-4

This is my second aircraft kit from Zvezda and can happily say another great kit which I really enjoyed building. This time I have built a Messerschmitt Bf 109F-4 to add to my growing collection of 109's. I have decided not to use the inbox decals but had some Sky Models decals from a previous 109 build so have used them.

Painted in the markings of Hauptmann Heinz Bar Russia 1942.

P1010681_zpsd237ef78.jpg

P1010686_zps8f593c6e.jpg

P1010673_zps0337279b.jpg

P1010685_zps9a073a49.jpg

P1010680_zpsd6af9e94.jpg

P1010684_zps8f0a2042.jpg

P1010690_zpsc30fb3f5.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Martin

• Like 12

Hi Sundon,

Stunning Friedrich there, busy with a K4 myself. Could you explain how you made the insulator thingamabobs (?) :shrug: on the antenna wire please?

Best Regards

Pierre

Just a little white glue I think I used Micro Kristal Kiear but have used normal pva glue in the past.

Martin

Great job- how much of that detail is OOB?

Only added a bit of stetched sprue and some wires to improve the engine detail ,antenna from some fishing line and some seatbelts from Eduard have been used.

Martin

Great work Martin, remember seeing one of these being built in the 109 STGB and being tempted (as i was busy sanding the ICM/revell F-4 i was doing into something that fitted :)).

Looking at the great job you have done makes me want to get one even more...

Hello !

I heard here and there that the 109 F4 from Svezda was one of the best or even the best 109 F model kit of the market... Now, thanks to you, i'm sure it is the truth !

You have done a fantastic work on this plane

I really like your details improvement of the Daimler Benz.(from Scratch i guess ?) and hope to be able one day to do as good as you done here.

I am admirative !