1/48 Kinetic Mirage III/5

azzaob

I purchased 2 in pre order.

NZPost deliver them this morning (29/12)

It was well worth the wait for a new tool Mirage IIIE in 48th.

Now just can`t wait to put them together.

Adrian

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel/photos/a.150625411771245.1073741825.129238860576567/391299194370531/?type=1&theater

Kineticmodel

Manual correction - the MIRAGE IIIRD painting guide.

Hi fellows, sorry that we have some mistake in manual editing on the painting guide where we add the ALCAD painting guide and miss out the MIRAGE IIIRD decal/painting guide.

We have corrected the digital copies of the manual and we will use the update version in next production run. Sorry for the mistake happens.

1926842_391299194370531_4961415360703035

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Does anyone have an up-to-date UK price for this please? I've wanted a good Mirage III for ages!

I want to build a French version.

Would either size of fuel tanks in this be suitable as replacements for the ones that Kinetic got wrong in their Kfir kits?

None of the provided tanks are suitable for Israeli planes. Perhaps in a later boxing ?

Edited by Laurent

Save my tired eyes some grubbing around. Would either size of fuel tanks in this be suitable as replacements for the ones that Kinetic got wrong in their Kfir kits?

DidnÂŽt Kinetic update the Kfir kit after the initial first release in order to correct the length of the wing tanks??

Bjarne

DidnÂŽt Kinetic update the Kfir kit after the initial first release in order to correct the length of the wing tanks??

Bjarne

Perhaps, but not in the one I've got. Ah well, plan B it is. Whatever plan B was ...

Some nice attractive schemes on the xtradecal sheet, especially the two pakistani options. However, is this decal a double sheet offering as the RAAF A3-25 option from 75 squadron should wear a magpie in the fin dart and my tired eyes could only see the 77 squadron grumpy monkey darts on the sheet shown. Are the 75 squadron darts on a second sheet or have these items been mistakenly omitted?

Zhizhou

Hi Zhizhou.

You are correct the Black Magpie 75 Sqn fin marking will be included as an extra small sheet with this set.

Jon

Thanks for confirming this Jon that is good news.

I hope you will follow Kinetic/Wingman as they bring forth further boxings of their kit and produce additional decal sets for the Mirage family. I would like to see some schemes covering the Venezuelan IIIEV, Libyan 5DE in old and new markings and Abu Dhabi/UAE Mirage 5EAD/M5RAD. Any chance of covering some of these in the future.

Regards,

Zhizhou

This Mirage III is a very good new.

I've quite finished a 1/48 decal sheet for Mirage III/S. Don't know how many people would be interested, if any of you would be, please let me know (publicly or privately) so I can know how many I may print (screen printing, probably at Cartograf, or maybe Kinetic is interested in partnership, I just contacted them).

RS decal sheet version will follow once the S version has been released.

Later I will release photoetched for S and RS cockpits and some specific changes for swiss mirages. Pictures only show canards (like kfir) but they are many other changes for swiss versions.

Let me know if you are interested.

Gabriel, GDkits.com

Hi Gabriel,

I am definitely in for any Swiss variant products to make the Kinetic Mirage a Swiss version.

By the way - I am Michael KĂŒnzle - you should know me from several orders I already placed at your webshop.

Cheers,

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Latest on the planned 2015 releases from Wingman Models sourced from their Facebook page. I strongly assume they will use the Kinetic kit as the base kit:

2015 is set to be another fantastic year and we will bring you more goodies including:
‱ Our NEW Nesher/Dagger/Finger and Mirage VB/VBR Super Kits in 1/48 scale.
‱ New books such as the Fouga CM 170 Magister in Luftwaffe service and the A-4 Skyhawk and A-7 Corsair II in our Fox Two lines.
‱ As well as highly detailed decal sets and more surprises.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

High Planes Models resin improvement sets.

ref. HPA048020 - Mirage IIIE/O/5 SNECMA ATAR 9C Exhaust Resin Accessories 1:48

Source: http://www.hpmhobbies.com/high-planes-dassault-mirage-iiie-o-5-snecma-atar-9c-exhaust-resin-accessories-1-48/

ref. HPA048026 - Mirage IIIE/O/5/50 wheels. Resin Accessories 1:48

Source: http://www.hpmhobbies.com/high-planes-dassault-mirage-iiie-o-5-50-wheels-resin-accessories-1-48/

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

A dedicated Mirage Pantera conversion is in progress by Antarki Model Kits PerĂș.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/134774536570515/photos/pb.134774536570515.-2207520000.1424748095./800415506673078/?type=1&theater

We have some goodies for the Kinetic/Wingman Mirage IIIE/Dagger/VBA series coming soon. Almost done is our 1/48 Mirage Pantera conversion. Here a WIP render

10996698_800415506673078_242956946860347

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thanks for bringing us this piece of news Homebee. Very welcome indeed. Lovely Brazilian scheme and the Dagger nose for the French 5F too.

I just have to exercise my patience once more!

Zhizhou

• 2 months later...