1/48 Kinetic Mirage III/5

azzaob

I planned to at least finish my Eduard IIIO conversion (with quite a lot of aftermarket stuff of course) before this is released - did the major surgery but not more. Why is this such a succesful way to get a long sought kit finally done by some manufacturer???

Looking at my Hunter I assume this will be due soon by Airfix...

Never the less - this is a cool release.

Rene

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some nice attractive schemes on the xtradecal sheet, especially the two pakistani options. However, is this decal a double sheet offering as the RAAF A3-25 option from 75 squadron should wear a magpie in the fin dart and my tired eyes could only see the 77 squadron grumpy monkey darts on the sheet shown. Are the 75 squadron darts on a second sheet or have these items been mistakenly omitted?

Zhizhou

Expecting a lot more exotic liveries from Xtradecal which touches on the users from the Mideast, African and South American users .I know some of them have been released by others but would love to have all of them on just one big decal sheet by Xtradecal especially for the recce birds.

Later I will release photoetched for S and RS cockpits and some specific changes for swiss mirages. Pictures only show canards (like kfir) but they are many other changes for swiss versions.

Yes many other changes. Good reference for Swiss Mirages: MIRAGE III S/ RS / DS-BS in detail and scale

http://replic.canalblog.com/archives/2006/05/22/1928841.html

V.P.