1/72nd Fujimi Phantom FGR.2- 19 Sqn, RAF Germany....and friends

Beautiful builds, right up my street! The Fujimi Phantom is a pleasure to build i found 😍

Edited by jonf45
  • Like 1

Cheers Folks, glad you like them.

7 hours ago, Unfinished project said:

Terrific trio Tony have you built any Leuchars birds ie 43, 111sqn or 228 OCU? 

Regards 

Stef

Cheers Stef,...... I have, but not for a long time,...... I do intend to build the blue finned 228 OCU display aircraft at some stage.

All the best

Tony

• Like 1

Nice one Tony, I'm going to do a 43 Sqn FG.1 in the 60's Cold War GB, as always hopefully it will turn out this good. 

I don't tend to buy many books, was just wondering what books you've done? MTO subjects perhaps?

:goodjob:

Davey.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveyGair said:

Nice one Tony, I'm going to do a 43 Sqn FG.1 in the 60's Cold War GB, as always hopefully it will turn out this good. 

I don't tend to buy many books, was just wondering what books you've done? MTO subjects perhaps?

:goodjob:

Davey.

I`ve not written many books Davey, mostly magazine articles,..... but yes the Hurricane book was one of them,.... glad you liked it.  

Cheers

Tony

11 hours ago, tonyot said:

Cheers Folks, glad you like them.

Cheers Stef,...... I have, but not for a long time,...... I do intend to build the blue finned 228 OCU display aircraft at some stage.

All the best

Tony

Look forward to seeing that one Tony spent many hours sitting at the end of Leuchars runway with 43, 111 and 228 OCU Phantoms thundering overhead. I’ve got a few Fujimi RAF Phantoms in the stash just don’t have the nerve to start them

Regards

Stef

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Unfinished project said:

Look forward to seeing that one Tony spent many hours sitting at the end of Leuchars runway with 43, 111 and 228 OCU Phantoms thundering overhead. I’ve got a few Fujimi RAF Phantoms in the stash just don’t have the nerve to start them

Regards

Stef

Go on Stef,.... you know you want to,.... nothing to be scared of, they are only bits of plastic and the Fujimi kit is wonderful,......they are no good sitting in a box after all,.... and would look much better built up in the colours of your choice on a shelf! I for one will look forward to seeing them,

Cheers

Tony

• Thanks 1