• 3 weeks later...

an a bit late question...

are there any decent cockpit shots out there? I searching especially for the instrument panel of the T.7 as I bought airscale decals and want to get it more or less right!

somehow I can' find any!

looks like I'm not going to enter this after all, may well enter a meteor in the made in GB build alongside my vulcan

Sorry you can't stay involved, but I sure know how that goes! Good luck with the Vulcan!

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

an a bit late question...

are there any decent cockpit shots out there? I searching especially for the instrument panel of the T.7 as I bought airscale decals and want to get it more or less right!

somehow I can' find any!

I've been through everything I've got and found the same. Then a friend found THIS. I hope it helps.

EDIT: Just found your post in the reference section. May help someone though.

Edited by SleeperService
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A week left everyone, better get on it! And a big congrats to those who've finished!

Michael

Tomorrow's our last day. Great group of finishers so far, but hope to see a few more!

Michael

I second Martin's thanks to Michael for running a great GB - thanks Michael :):clap2:

I'm pleased I was able to complete my couple and my personal thanks to Tim (thePlasticSurgeon) for choosing my first Meteor kit and to Max (galgos) for his encouragement.

• Like 1

Thanks to all who participated! Congrats to those who finished (a goodly number I'm happy to see) and good luck to those who didn't quite make it. They're YOUR models, finish them on YOUR terms!

On to the next one (Hurricane for me!)

Michael

• Like 1

I just want to add my thanks to Michael for proposing the group build and to Mish for setting things up. As Michael has said, there is a great display of finished models in the gallery.

I hope to see those that didn't quite make it over in RFI when they are eventually completed, remember though - this is a hobby and is meant to be fun so just take your time and enjoy what you are doing.

• Like 2

Thank you Ced, you're very kind. :) If nothing else this GB has turned me into an avid Meteor fan, the HK model was such a delight to build and I'm impatiently waiting for Paul Fisher to send the T7 conversion parts so that I can get on with the F4's companion.

Max

• Like 1

yeah, as others said before,

thanks everybody for the great and interesting group build! I did not know much about the Meteor, before. sourced the CA kit specially for it and i am glad did I manage to just finish it! my personal 3rd and definitely not last!

cheers, Werner

• Like 1

My Thanks as well to both Michael & Mish for organising it and to all the members who joined in. My employers have had a very successful Christmas/New Year which was good for the bank account but not for my personal time.

I'm doing a Meteor in the Made in Britain GB and have several more planned.

A very big Well Done to you all.

• Like 2