Russian modern armour Images

magman2

On 6/11/2018 at 5:11 AM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

still find it amusing. 

All internets-wars theoretics amusing until the war begins in reality, after which it turns out that the forecasts of Internet experts do not coincide with the reality.

B.R.

Serge

Return for Russian modern armour images? ;):)

Anti-tank destroyer

9К123-1 "Chrizantema-S" (chrysanthemum) from "Army 2017":

8339403_original.jpg

8339860_original.jpg

8342432_original.jpg

Resource and more photo:

https://yuripasholok.livejournal.com/10523231.html

Highly recommend for fans armour  this very interesting Live Journal  Yuriy Pashalok

https://yuripasholok.livejournal.com

of one of the leading experts in the game "World of Tanks".

B.R.

Serge

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, magman2 said:

Damian with the Devils Chariot. 😲

CHWhpei.jpg

Net Photo.

...and with this numbers  have 

three points..... symbol masons!😞

........at the same time, they hide the commander and the mechanic-driver of the tank! Why? 🤔

Because the commander is an alien, and the mechanic driver is a reptiloid from Nubira planet!

;):)

B.R.

Serge

P.S.

"Pantsir-SM"

36328564_630801687272456_522112176869290

nga-quang-cao-to-hop-phong-khong-pantsir

in Algeria:

464082_original.jpg

resources:

https://afirsov.livejournal.com/355806.html

Edited by Aardvark

Recently read that Russia are purchasing 80 new T-72B3M.....That seems quite a lot for tank biathlons, including the examples they already have, that's about three battalions worth!  :o

Anyone know more?  :hmmm:

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:07 AM, stalal said:

What are the major differences between T-80 and T-90 tanks?

It would be a lot easier to list what they have in common TBH.....They are essentially unrelated.

7 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Recently read that Russia are purchasing 80 new T-72B3M.....

Resource?

B.R.

Serge

54 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Resource in the reliability of which, in this topic, there is no doubt! Perhaps, we are talking about those teams of tank biathlon that have the T-72 in service with their army but do not have the opportunity to bring them to Russia. Still, bringing the T-72 from somewhere in Africa or South America is a very expensive exercise. So, in my opinion, it is probably a question of the T-72 as a kind of "car" rental for tank biathlon.

Although of course there will always be supporters of a conspirology version on which this T-72  for special russian biathlon invasion army! :):)

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark

Having a couple of battalions of B3Ms hanging around the place, surely can't hurt national security.  ;)

PS - The reason I ask is because I've just acquired the Modelcollect 1/72 T-72B3/B3M two in one (same day as the article by coincidence).....I'd much prefer to build it as a B3M (I've got a later production B3 already) but I'd prefer to paint it in a military scheme, because TBH the biathlon schemes are vile!  :shutup:

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Having a couple of battalions of B3Ms hanging around the place, surely can't hurt national security.

Any, even the most modern army, does not cost anything if it is subordinated to a leader who is unable to apply it to uphold the interests of his country and all his people and not of individual oligarchic groups and their

corporations.

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

PS - The reason I ask is because I've just acquired the Modelcollect 1/72 T-72B3/B3M two in one (same day as the article by coincidence).....I'd much prefer to build it as a B3M (I've got a later production B3 already) but I'd prefer to paint it in a military scheme, because TBH the biathlon schemes are vile!  :shutup:

http://gurkhan.blogspot.com/2014/05/723-special-edition.html?m=1

https://m.tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201708070752-wuij.htm/amp/

As far as I understand the links read, it's still about tanks specially upgraded for biathlon, that is, as light as possible with the forsage engines.

Therefore, I doubt that these T-72 biathlon will be sent to regular troops.

Sorry for the aviation comparison, but it's still like expecting a record Hunter F.3, suddenly to be mass produced and delivered to the RAF.

B.R.

Serge

19 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I wasn't aware the biathlon tanks had been modified so much.....

"Nobody is perfect!"(c):

😁😁

B.R.

Serge

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gent this thread is entitled "Russian modern armour Images" can we keep the long missives out of it please. Open a separate thread if you want a discussion on something.

Thx

Julien

• Like 1

On 7/21/2018 at 3:45 PM, alexclark said:

One configuration of the modernised T-80BV (aka T-80BVM). Apparently this version is intended for the marines and was shown earlier in the year at a parade in Murmansk.

Mentioned in Post # 29

Edited by magman2

On 7/17/2018 at 10:39 PM, Julien said:

Gent this thread is entitled "Russian modern armour Images" can we keep the long missives out of it please. Open a separate thread if you want a discussion on something.

Thx

Julien

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM4n4V6sH4h9NpVghXjXG

• Like 1

BMP 3M Dragun

anyone have any pics of the Dragun in its latest incantation ( other than those gleaned from the web)?

1QWcIlc.jpg

it it looks like the driver has been shifted to the left, and only one hatch  although there are two periscope positions,

rC4ZbXz.jpg

this is is interesting in that it shows the Dragun next to a standard-ish BMP 3 hull, where the driver has also been repositioned, it however retains the two crew hatches.

CUpeOw5.jpg

not ot sure if the Dragun will be taken into service, it however looks a cool vehicle, so trying to convert the Modelcollect BMP 3 into one, I have lots of pictures of the initial version and apart from the turret and driver positions it doesn't look like much has changed, just trying to make sure.

cheers.

@Old pro  You might have some luck checking this thread (I know there are pictures in there under the name 'Dragoon' but how useful they would be and where they are in the thread I couldn't begin to guess): 

http://sturgeonshouse.ipbhost.com/topic/6-the-soviet-tank-thread-transversely-mounted-1000hp-engines/