1:48 Jaguar - Xtradecal 42 Sqd Decals Needed

Skyhunter66

Ok so I am doing the Heller 1:48 Jaguar GR1A from 54 Squadron from 1991. It is XZ112 and has the blue fin with the yellow and blue chevrons on the drop tanks. Now the Heller kit gives you these decals but they are black not blue and also the are frankly awful! Xtradecal looks to have done a set in 1:72 and 1:48 but I can't seem to find any so I thought I would ask on here to see if anyone had any? Happy to purchase!

Thanks

Chris

Jaguar_zps491d9741.jpg

Hi Chris

Just checked on Hannants and indeed that set is currently not in print. What you'll find is sometimes when they run out, they do another print run but it might be weeks or months before you see them again. Have you tried contacting them to see if they are planning a reprint of that set?

thanks

Mike

Edited by Mikemx

Hi Chris

Just checked on Hannants and indeed that set is currently not in print. What you'll find is sometimes when they run out, they do another print run but it might be weeks or months before you see them again. Have you tried contacting them to see if they are planning a reprint of that set?

thanks

Mike

Mike - many thanks for looking - I gratefully appreciate it as I am a regular customer of yours and the service is always excellent!

regards

Chris

Hi Chris.

As luck would have it, I have that particular sheet and won't be using the 54 Sqn. markings.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Chris.

Wonderful - thanks Chris - have just sent you a PM

regards

Chris