This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Validating Queue Delays

It's too flippin hot! :tired: Anyone that's been waiting to get validated, please accept our humblest apologies for being a bit slow.  No real excuse other than a shortage of Mods in the ACP, and this heat is killing me 🧟‍♂️

Mike's been doing some background server stuff so the rest of us have been trying to validate members so sorry if you waited a bit longer than normal to get in.

Julien

I've just cleared a 2 page backlog of new members, so apologies to all those of you that have been waiting :blush:

We blinked an suddenly there was a full page of new members, which I've just ploughed through, so everyone should now be able to post.  Sorry 'bout that! ^_^

Blinked again!  Another page (and a bit) of new members that should be able to post now ;)

With SMW out of the way and (some of) the team back home again, we've got a bit of a backlog of new members, so please bear with us while we trim them back.  You'll all be able to join in with the mayhem soon :yes: