1/72 Yokosuka D4Y2 "Suisei", Fujimi

Good evening Fuad

This is an unusual choice for you, wonderfully done as ever. How did you choose to build this particular aircraft and have you made your display cabinet larger ?

Last time I saw it your BV222 was trying to take over !

Best wishes to you and the family.

Cheers Pat

Good evening Fuad

This is an unusual choice for you, wonderfully done as ever. How did you choose to build this particular aircraft and have you made your display cabinet larger ?

Last time I saw it your BV222 was trying to take over !

Best wishes to you and the family.

Cheers Pat

Thank you for such a not indifferent comment! I have many nondescript models - it is necessary to animate it. My topic - World War II - here I can dig to the end of my live. About glass cabinet - I have two))).

Edited by Fuad
  • Like 1

Thank you for such a not indifferent comment! I have many nondescript models - it is necessary to animate it. My topic - World War II - here I can dig to the end of my live. About glass cabinet - I have two))).

Great news, lots more space for future aircraft, are we allowed to know what's next or are you going to keep it a surprise for us all?

brilliant, i learn alot from you posts :), but i would really like to know how you do the little spheres on your rigging, I have just received some ushi rigging in the mail today and will try soon

Great news, lots more space for future aircraft, are we allowed to know what's next or are you going to keep it a surprise for us all?

There is no secret, but there is no logical sequence). Now it will be famous "Volksjager" Heinkel He162 from "Dragon".

brilliant, i learn alot from you posts :), but i would really like to know how you do the little spheres on your rigging, I have just received some ushi rigging in the mail today and will try soon

It's just frozen droplets of glue. In this case, is the cyanoacrylate glue gel. But you can use glue for transparencies, for example from "Microscale". For application, you can use a toothpick. After the glue dries - you just dye it the same method - applying paint droplets with a toothpick.

Happy to help at any time. ;)

There is no secret, but there is no logical sequence). Now it will be famous "Volksjager" Heinkel He162 from "Dragon".

Great choice, really looking forward to seeing this one, lots lots lots of weight needed for the nose most likely.

I built the frog one many years ago and people thought it was metal as it weighed so much !

Cheers Pat

• Like 1

Great choice, really looking forward to seeing this one, lots lots lots of weight needed for the nose most likely.

I built the frog one many years ago and people thought it was metal as it weighed so much !

Cheers Pat

Thanks for the warning. I'll use lead shot (as usual). But I'm afraid that the landing gear can break.