As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Homebee

1/32 - MiG-15 "Fagot" resin kit by HpH - released

Looks nice and great to have an alternative to the Trumpeter kit with all its issues, but a bit out of my price orbit [if it is around 4500CZK]...maybe one day :)

Never bought an HpM resin kit before and this is is a subject I could be interested in. I will wait however until someone does a review before I splash out.

Anyone have any experience of this company's products?

Gary

Never bought an HpM resin kit before and this is is a subject I could be interested in. I will wait however until someone does a review before I splash out.

Anyone have any experience of this company's products?

Gary

I have their Arado catapult and the IL-28 Beagle. It'll be the same quality which will be outstanding.

Marty...

Thanks Marty - this is all very good news so far. I think I will order one when Hannants get them into stock.

Gary

Thanks Marty - this is all very good news so far. I think I will order one when Hannants get them into stock.

Gary

Note that it'll be much more cheaper to order this kit at the producer, I mean HpH, E-shop:

http://www.hphmodels.cz/index.php/en/shop-2/produkty-hph-models/modely-v-meritku-1-32

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Homebee - Thank you I shall bear this in mind; assuming P&P to the UK wont be excessive? Thank you for the price information.

Gary

Beautiful! Might succumb if they do MiG-21PF or Su-15 to the same standard.

Tony

HpH site says fuselage and wings made from glass fibre. Is that right and if so has anyone experience of doing a model in that medium?

Gary

It'll be far cheaper from source.

Marty...