EE Lightning - Airfix - 1/48

That is absolutely wonderful, José! A really beautiful finish and superb work. But what is even more wonderful is your public acknowledgement of the help that you got and that was really good to read.

• Like 1

That's a work of art LT. Absolutely stunning mate. Best EE lightning I've seen on BM :).... who is too serious now?? haha

Of course... it's you!!! You are THE ONE!!! :mike:

BTW - personally I think it's better than my Starfighter.................................... :weep:

This is not true!

All Britmodeller members check this out, please: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234936100-148-f-104-starfighter/page-9

:ninja::yahoo: just for you :heart:

AHA... I've supposed you are saving all of them for PC2012... have you ever seem his topics???

That is absolutely wonderful, José! A really beautiful finish and superb work. But what is even more wonderful is your public acknowledgement of the help that you got and that was really good to read.

Well... I had 2 reasons:

1- I couldn't do this Lightning without their help, and

2- It wouldn't be fair...

Cara,

As my first ever post on BM it is fitting that it should be to this thread. Just one thing to say.............

That is AWESOME! :wow::wow::wow:

An art in Alclad (considering your trials and tribulations and the effort expended it deserves to be!)

Até logo,

um abraço

• Like 1

Cara,

As my first ever post on BM it is fitting that it should be to this thread. Just one thing to say.............

That is AWESOME! :wow::wow::wow:

An art in Alclad (considering your trials and tribulations and the effort expended it deserves to be!)

Até logo,

um abraço

Come to my home this weekend and look this "pregnant fish" by your own eyes. We have been talking about her during our lunch time for months...

You are more than welcome... But bring cachaça and ENGOV!!!

Edited by LT Motta
  • Like 1

You are really too kind LT. As I consider myself a relative beginner. As they say. 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' and you have produced a beaitful aircraft. Or should I say. 'reproduced'!. Anyway, your build has inspired me for my next build's (when I've finished the spitfire).... I'm going to do the MIG 17 (present from my lovely wife)... and a B-58 Hustler... both BMF..... haha.... oh. no......BMF_zpsad363ca7.jpg

• Like 1

It's everything a Lightning should be. I am thinking of experimenting with Alclad myself. I've visited the build thread, and notwithstanding your skill and perseverance, it will be a great reference for me.

Tom

• Like 1

Nice job on that metalizing, it's hard to pull that off without some experience. I hope my next NMF turns out as well.

Cheers

• Like 1

Cracking work LT and lovely smooth NMF, have been enjoying lurking around and following your thread - hoping the inspiration will help me when i finally get cracking on mine,

Cheers, Stu

• Like 1