1/72 Vulcan Fundekals YAY !

robvulcan

Must have more Vulcans now!

Great looking sheets. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

With this announcement I wondered If Jennings knows something we don't,. Is a 1/72 Vulcan around the corner ?.

Na I must be dreaming. But surely it has to happen. I heard rumor Trumpeter were going to do a B1 or a Vulcan of some sort. But again I might be dreaming..

Very nice Rob, perhaps you will be building as many Vulcan's as I have Canberra's after all! :)

John

Well We do seem to have a lot in common when it comes to modelling. I think for you and me its more than modelling. Because we make so many of the same type its like a form of worship !.

Yes a few more perhaps HAHA. ;)

I haven't heard anything, but god save us if it's Trumpet Boss or Kitty Hawk. I'll stick with Airfix, thanks.

Well we can hope. I would think it more likely that Airfix would do it for us. I am very surprised with the huge rise in Airshow attendance just because the Vulcan is flying. That they have not capitalized on it by making an all new kit.

Sadly Business and making money its more profitable to turn up the pressure on the old mold I guess.

Shes only got one more year so perhaps in 2015 when the Tin triangle sadly lands for the last time they might give us a kit then. Seeing as they done the Valiant which previously I thought would never happen. I imagine they will do the Victor next then the Vulcan last.

People tend to want the trio so I would "guess" It would make sense to make and sell all 3, For if you sell one of the trio your more likely to sell the other 2.

We will see. I also hope they give us a 1/72 B2 Canberra soon.

• Like 1

I haven't heard anything, but god save us if it's Trumpet Boss or Kitty Hawk. I'll stick with Airfix, thanks.

Jennings if its possible and not too late. Could you extend your decal sheet to cover the over size cross of lincoln badges in full colour and flash white versions as seen on Vulcan B1 and B1a, Seeing as the Flight path kits get used you could make this decal sheet even more cool by including those few extras..

Also I am going to build a B1 soon for the Bomber Command table. Cheers Rob. Hope you don't mind the suggestion ;)

Actually quite excited by this. Having had a close look at the images I see there is a crew entry door decal for the various Vulcan wings and the Sacmpton one among them. Now this I like as I recall seeing this one back in 1969 on my camp there! Its a must have and time to dust down my original Airfix release box in readiness.

• Like 1

It's already at the printer I'm afraid. The sheet only covers B.2s.

Ah I thought so. Never mind. Would you consider a small additional sheet for B1 and B1A for the future. A kind of Follow up mini sheet for this set.

Cheers Rob. ;)