New Typhoon colours.

gary1701

Hi Gents,

Having heard about this over the weekend I went chasing after it this morning despite the dodgy weather. On the first two shots we tried to prompt him to cycle the canards but no luck. The later shots at least caught a little light!

13544798365_c322ff2c7e_o.jpg

13544799525_c18c2fa91f_b.jpg

13545118464_57f35c46e8_b.jpg

13544892283_4aed52de7c_o.jpg

Gary

• Like 6

Rather nice. Although the type isn't one of my favourites, it does look smart. Would have been nice to see whats on the canards and from can be made out it says '29'.

Nice shots, I'm not entirely sure about the scheme yet (it'll grow on me no doubt) but it's nice to see the Tiffie in something other than all over grey!

• Like 1

Some interesting comments on that Forum, particularly the Squadron Prints comments, shame they can't show us some of the rejected designs (Copyright I'm guessing).

For my part I quite like the scheme, I understand there are limits to what can be painted on the Typhoons. It'll only get worse for the Spotters when the F35 arrives as I understand they can't even paint full colour roundels on the thing so Squadron markings and "specials" might become a thing of the past.

Duncan B

• Like 1

Some interesting comments on that Forum, particularly the Squadron Prints comments, shame they can't show us some of the rejected designs (Copyright I'm guessing).

For my part I quite like the scheme, I understand there are limits to what can be painted on the Typhoons. It'll only get worse for the Spotters when the F35 arrives as I understand they can't even paint full colour roundels on the thing so Squadron markings and "specials" might become a thing of the past.

Duncan B

Another reason why the F-35 thingy is.......(unprintable!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...