Big Russian Hind Mi-24

Started some soothing afternoon or two modelling with this big beastie, its all OTB (the etch for is included, it suggests using paper for the belts but i used the foil off a wine bottle instead) so far although i might had a few bits of wiring to keep it nice and busy looking. Wants a final blast with the aribrush to remove the excess weathering powder and a quick splash of matt and then onto part 2. It's all gone together quick well for a Trumpeter kit so far (the last one I built, a Corsair was shocking)

Mi-24VCockpit4_zpsf6cce9eb.jpg

Mi-24VCockpit3_zpsc8dec4c7.jpg

Mi-24VCockpit2_zps29be12d4.jpg

Mi-24VCockpit1_zps25fa03be.jpg

Hi Oddball - thanks for posting - I have exactly this kit built exactly to the stage where you have it here - then I got distracted - this kit is a whopper - I will watch your build with interest. I really want to get this kit back on the bench but I know I will only get a few stages done before side-lining it once again as I completed this chopper in 1/48 (Revell) and therefore already have one display piece of the "crocodile".

null_zps7216e044.jpg

I only got this far, so good luck to you - I also spent about a further £80 on 3rd party add-ons for mine

null_zpsa02d5bbf.jpg

null_zpse5e887ab.jpg

• Like 1