Millennium falcon, x-wing, y-wing and tie interceptor

I thought it was high time I showed off our star wars models that we've built. All of them are fine molds kits. The millennium falcon was made by my husband, David and lives in our living room coffee table. The X-wing is my favorite model in our cabinet also made by David. The insides of the x's have added scratch built detail. The y-wing is made by myself (you can tell, at the time I was only just getting into the whole weathering thing by hand whilst he had just had a skills breakthrough with the whole airbrush weathering thing!). The Tie Interceptor was also made by David as a commission for my sister's boyfriend (now ex, so we may never see that model again :( ), it has a few modifications not part of the original kit.

Pictures to follow....

Great collection of some of the best SW kits about.

What scale is the X-Wing?

The interceptor looks a bit like a futuristic Red Arrows!

Cheers,

Warren

Seriously cool collection. And the way you display the Falcon is great - it really deserves to be where people can see it rather than on a shelf in a hobby room.

Will

• Like 1

That's the advantage of us both being model makers, I love displaying our models in the living room :D

The x-wing is 1:48th scale. The tie fighter is a royal guard TIE interceptor from a star wars pc/console (I don't know which) game. I think I prefer 'futuristic red arrow' though!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's always nice to get a bit of positive feedback :)

Well done both of you, I've always preferred the y-wing over all other saw ships and yours is excellent!

At least neither of you will have stash concealment issues! Although there may be issues of nicking each others kits! :-) :-)

• Like 1

Well done both of you, I've always preferred the y-wing over all other saw ships and yours is excellent!

At least neither of you will have stash concealment issues! Although there may be issues of nicking each others kits! :-) :-)

That's true (well unless it's Christmas or birthday time!). I think i'm the main guilty party on the kit nicking front :blush:

• Like 1

The falcon is a fun build, you'll enjoy it when you get round to it Jorgen. I think the only one that needed any filler at all was the TIE interceptor and even then not much. We had to get two kits though to make up the extra fins on the TIE interceptor though which was most time consuming. It's a shame i'll never see it again, I wish we'd taken more pictures.