Hi ALL

Got the kits ,got a D and a J in 1/72 but had look on Hannants ant there not many decal sheets about any one got any ideas ?

Les

Must... Not... Give in...

Must... Not... Build my Monogram J version...

Where can I hide it from myself????

K

Come on K YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO

Les

• Like 1

Does painted kit waiting for decals count as 25% started.?

1/48 scale Monagram just about to be decaled and finished :-(

Rodders

No sorry thats bit too much thats more like 75 %

Les

• 3 weeks later...

yay, gives me a reason to finaly build the one i always dreamed about.. the dragon and his tail! :)

Wecome Bud have got the dec`s in 72 nd if you need them

Les

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks Wellzy, theres a bit of time yet :) Also.. i recently found something totaly new to me, and thats "formation leaders" or so called "judas goat" bombers ..O.o these were very brightly painted bombers, often plane in very bad conditions and flying without weapons and its only purpose was to lead the bombers and help them make formation easier (by following just the very bright painted plane) - or well, thats the info i found about it. The goal is, it was often painted like with dots, checkers, stripes all around the plane, so i thought it could be nice, maybe in 1/144 to not waste much money into it, but maybe even 1/72... could be some nice dual build.. ;)

edit: here i found even special decal set for these http://www.hyperscale.com/2012/reviews/decals/hussard72001reviewmd_1.htm 1/72

Edited by Wolwe82

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Wellzy, theres a bit of time yet :) Also.. i recently found something totaly new to me, and thats "formation leaders" or so called "judas goat" bombers ..O.o these were very brightly painted bombers, often plane in very bad conditions and flying without weapons and its only purpose was to lead the bombers and help them make formation easier (by following just the very bright painted plane) - or well, thats the info i found about it. The goal is, it was often painted like with dots, checkers, stripes all around the plane, so i thought it could be nice, maybe in 1/144 to not waste much money into it, but maybe even 1/72... could be some nice dual build.. ;)

edit: here i found even special decal set for these http://www.hyperscale.com/2012/reviews/decals/hussard72001reviewmd_1.htm 1/72

Witch one you doing ? thanks for the info on the decals

Les

• Like 1

• 2 months later...