Sinking Titanic - Revell 1/1200 Easy Built Kit

Hi modellers - here is a quick build I knocked up over a weekend a few years back. My wife abandoned me for the weekend and left me £10 for a trip to Costa after leaving me to do the weeks shop - I diverted to the local toy shop and scooped up what I could get for my Tenner - here she is nose down and taking on water...

DSCF3405.jpg

DSCF3407.jpg

DSCF3408.jpg

I used a scrap of 2x1 and some Vallejo Water Effects for the base plus a few straps of spare picture frame offcuts to tidy it all up

DSCF3409.jpg

DSCF3410.jpg

Some flower arranging wire was used for the lifeboat lines - the lifeboats had to be individually cut off too

DSCF3412.jpg

DSCF3413.jpg

DSCF3416.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

DSCF3418.jpg

DSCF3419.jpg

Thanks for looking in here - John

• Like 10

:thumbsup: Frigg me in the iging!!! :mental::thumbsup:

A weekend you say...one 'heckuva' weekend I say...and you were paid £10 for it???? (The experience that is!)

Truly I hope that your lady never had let that modelling monster out of the bag! How did you get back in?

What modelling genius...yeah alright I can see the black didn't dry...gloss takes fifteen minutes, not like matt! Amazed, amused and alarmingly resentful...wish I had a tenner lady like that!

(Nothing personal intended...but that's some build!!!) :thumbsup: That is brilliant!

Edit: One screw and six thumbs!!! But not in that scale!

Edited by Nobby57