This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mikemx

Eduard April releases in stock now @ MJW Models

There's some interesting releases from Eduard in 1/72 and 1/48 in April for WW2 fans. All prices currently TBA.

There's another variant of the Bf110 in 1/72, this time the Bf110C-6. I've not seen much about this kit but it's a limited edition kit and from the price Hannants are advertising it at (£28.00) I would suspect that there is some brassin parts (probably the 30mm cannon) in this as well as the usual mask/etch. I know it sounds expensive for a 1/72 but the Eduard Bf110 kits are really nice kits and I don't see a weekend version of this coming out, so if you want this version, this will be the one to get!

Eduard are re-releasing 2 kits in 1/48 in April, first of which is the P-39L/N Airacobra Profipack and the Royal Navy Hellcat Dual combo set. Now if Hannant's prices are to be believed, these kits are much more sensibly priced! The P-39 is looking to be £16.70 and the Hellcats £28.00. For those who haven't seen the Hellcats, that's 2 kits for £28.00 with mask and etch for each one! You can make a Royal Navy Hellcat Mk I and Mk II from the set.

The last release is another 1/48 Spitfire Weekend edition, this time the early Mk IXc.

As for prices, we've not set any prices as we haven't got the prices from our supplier as yet but we've proved consistently that we can usually beat the Hannants 10% discount pre-order price.

So if anyone wants any of these kits, please let me know.

thanks

Mike

Edited by Mikemx

Be interested in the Airacobra, Mike

BillyD

Last call for Eduard April releases! I'll be placing our order tomorrow! I still can't confirm prices as yet but we'll be cheaper than the big H!

We've got a couple of requests for the 1/48 P-39 Profipack and the 1/72 Bf110C-6 (which is the existing excellent Bf110C Profipack with brassin parts for the 30mm cannon and gondola, plus Cartograf decals) but nothing as yet for the 1/48 Hellcat dual combo or Spitfire Weekend.

Leave a reply to this or PM me if you want anything!

thanks

Mike

The Eduard April releases are now in stock and available to buy from our website now!

Prices are as follows - 1/48 Hellcat Mk I/II Profipack Dual Combo £23.50, P-39L/N Profipack £13.25, Spitfire IXc (Early) Weekend £13.25

- 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf110C-6 Ltd Ed Profipack £23.50

We've also restocked on other Eduard kits as well. We've got one Eduard Phantom in stock back @ £45 and we're trying to get more for next week but there's no guarantee.

thanks

Mike