WNW DH2

Love it. Had a soft spot for the DH 2 when I built the Revell 1/72nd one hundreds of yaers ago now! But in 1/32nd your model is absolutely gorgeous. Not my scale but I'd love one but I could never do the same kind of work as yours.

that is handsome work, :worthy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that WOW doesn't really cover it bit it's all I've got for now.

I've got the Eduard kit to tackle one day but it may have to be hidden away for a little while longer now.

Brilliant finish and skills

Pete

• Like 1

Thanks all for the very kind comments! Actually the rigging is time-consuming rather than difficult, although I didn't help myself by cutting the lengths shorter than they needed to be.

Yes Neil, EZ line for the cross-bracing in the wings and the control cables but all the stuff out to the tailplane needs to be structural because it won't support its own weight - I used fishing line there.

Regards

JA

This looks superb. Just about finished mine & I used Ezee line throughout. The boom is a bit floppy but I am sure will be OK on a static model!

• Like 1

Hi Folks

I'd just like to thank everyone again for their kind feedback - I have to say I'm blown away (and more than a little humbled) by your positive remarks; as well as MPaul's request I've even had the editior of the Kitmaker Benelux site asking to feature it! No doubt like many others on here I'm not a member of any modelling club and my family aren't particularly interested, so this site is my only vehicle for sharing my passion. It's the feedback plus the beautiful work of others which drives us on to improve.

Thank you all again, it's really appreciated.

Regards

JA