Revell Star Trek Klingon D7 Battlecruiser

Cheers guys! Ive just ordered the Revell USS Voyager kit, should be here in a few days. I also have the Polar Lights refit 1/350 Enterprise to finish off, shes built and the first base coat is on, just need to do the aztecing and decals, still an awful lot of work though! Going to finish her over the next few weeks and the Voyager when it arrives!

Cheers guys! Ive just ordered the Revell USS Voyager kit, should be here in a few days. I also have the Polar Lights refit 1/350 Enterprise to finish off, shes built and the first base coat is on, just need to do the aztecing and decals, still an awful lot of work though! Going to finish her over the next few weeks and the Voyager when it arrives!

Hi Chris,

I have the Revell USS Voyager kit, which I will be working on the decals for at the weekend.

Here is my thread for the Voyager (http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234946261-revell-uss-voyager-ncc-74656/). I started the thread when the ship was fully constructed and I have finally got her to the point of being ready to put the decals on at the weekend.

I have also have the AMT USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E on the go, and the Revell 1:500 USS Enterprise from Into Darkness and the Revell 1:600 USS Enterprise from the original series waiting to build. I also have the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A awaiting a refit (cleaning the decals off, complete repainting and then new decals to be added).

Cheers,

Rick

Rick